- These terms and conditions do not affect the customer’s statutory rights. Orders placed via this website are subject to these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Goods are subject to availability.
- You must decide before ordering if the goods are suitable for your needs.
- Any orders placed by you will be treated as an offer to purchase the goods from us and we have the right to reject such an offer at any time prior to acceptance. The email sent to you as confirmation by us will amount to acceptance of your offer / order.
Prices and Payment
- All prices are subject to change without notice, but will not be changed after your order is confirmed by email.
- Our advertised prices are offered in Great British Pounds Sterling (GBP) The prices do not include delivery charges.
- We accept payment by credit or debit card. Credit card and debit card payments are taken and cleared at the point of customer order not on dispatch of goods. If you prefer you can purchase via credit card over the phone on +44 (0)1423 712777
- Additional delivery prices will be charged and for international orders; any customs, import or brokerage duties that may occur will be charged to the customer
- Courier charges are in accordance with our providers and as such we reserve the right to vary delivery prices accordingly and our prices may alter in accordance to theirs. We shall not be liable by reason of any delay in delivery under any circumstances. Please notify us in advance if you have any special delivery requirements – there may be an additional charge.
- Delivery of goods is carried out by courier and all orders will normally be despatched within fourteen working days, deliveries overseas may be slightly longer. Please note a signature will be required on delivery and any charges occurred by the courier for being unable to delivery the goods will be charged to the customer. Goods will be delivered Monday to Friday only.
- If the goods do not arrive or are incomplete, or are the wrong goods or are damaged when you open them, you must inform us within 5 days of receipt telephone +44 (0)1423 712777 If the outer packaging is damaged on delivery, please make sure you do not sign for the package and refuse to accept the package.
- We can not insure for glass frames to any country.
- Mounted and framed goods will be delivered in flat boxes. Prints only will be delivered in strong tubes.
- After delivery you are responsible for protecting the goods against loss or damage.
- You may cancel your order in accordance with your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations (2000). To cancel you must phone, write to us or email us prior to despatch of the goods or within 7 days of receipt of the goods. Returned products must be in the original sealed packaging & in an unused condition. We request that you obtain an RMA (Returned Merchandised Authorisation) No. as this speeds up the returns process. You will be responsible for all of the return costs and these will be deducted from any monies owed to you.
- It is your responsibility to check the goods on delivery. We will accept returns of faulty goods notified to us within 28 days of delivery.
- If you need to return any faulty products, please do so within 28 days of receipt and we will either replace the product or refund your payment. Products will not be refunded without the original invoice or proof of purchase. This does not affect your statutory rights.
If you wish to return a faulty product to us please:
- Contact us to obtain an RMA (Returned Merchandised Authorisation) No.
- We will then arrange for the goods to be collected.
- Please ensure you package the goods to be returned, securely to ensure they arrive with us undamaged.
- Ensure the RMA (Returned Merchandised Authorisation) No. & Invoice/Order No. are clearly labelled on the OUTSIDE of the package.
- Label the package with our address; 'Returns, Zeitgeist Fine Art, 3 King Street Workshops, King Street, Pateley Bridge, North Yorkshire, HG3 5LE, England, UK
- We do not sell/share information with any third parties. We may contact you by telephone, mail or email. If you do not wish us to do so, please contact us.
Intellectual Property – Ownership of Copyright
- The artist shall retain the copyright of artwork.
Company and Customer Services Contact:
- If you have any queries, comments or complaints please contact us on +44 (0)1423 712777 or send us an email via the contact page of the website or write to us at; ‘Zeitgeist Fine Art, 3 King Street Workshops, King Street, Pateley Bridge, North Yorkshire, HG3 5LE, England, UK
We reserve the right to alter prices, terms & conditions at any time